Six individually styled en-suite bedrooms offering beauty, elegance and space.
Named after iconic locations on Mull, the rooms are instantly welcoming, impressive in proportions and designed with the ultimate level of comfort for a perfect night’s sleep.
A handsome super king-size room, with wonderful sea views. Super king-size bed or twin beds. Oval bath & separate shower. From £180. More detailsor see availability for all rooms
staffa & iona
Elegant, contemporary super king-size rooms. Sea view. Super king-size beds (or twin beds). Large monsoon showers. From £170. More detailsor see availability for all rooms
An exquisitely appointed king-size room offering a taste of elegance from another era. Sea view. Deluxe shower room. From £150. More detailsor see availability for all rooms
YOUR STAY AT PENNYGATE
The bedrooms – all with en-suite facilities - are tastefully furnished, featuring the owners’ cherished art collection and an abundance of fresh flowers from the gardens. Oozing charm and history, the accommodation provides a very special backdrop to your stay on the isle of Mull.
The rooms have king-size or super king-size beds, with high quality bedding, linen and mattresses, and all the little extras you could wish for.
The en-suite bathrooms are a special experience at Pennygate Lodge, with lavish top-of-the-range bathroom fixtures and fittings, pampering delights from the Highland Soap Company and incredible attention to detail.
Room prices range from £130 to £240 per night, including a full home cooked breakfast, with a minimum stay of two nights.
- Delightful accommodation in our restored Georgian Lodge
- Central location ideal for exploring Mull
- Licensed restaurant serving Chef-prepared local produce
- Guest lounge with views over Craignure Bay
- Home cooked breakfast included (served 07.30-09.00)
- Landscaped gardens, with seating area, stretching to the sea front
- Local advice for exploring Mull
- Packed lunch service available
- Free car parking
- Close access to ferry – less than 1km
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Mull is fantastic and Pennygate Lodge is a beautiful base.