Six individually styled en-suite bedrooms offering beauty, elegance and space.
Named after iconic locations on Mull, the rooms are instantly welcoming, impressive in proportions and designed with the ultimate level of comfort for a perfect night’s sleep.
A handsome super king-size room, with wonderful sea views. Super king-size bed or twin beds. Oval bath & separate shower. From £240. More detailsor see availability for all rooms
staffa & iona
Elegant, contemporary super king-size rooms. Sea view. Super king-size beds (or twin beds). Large monsoon showers. From £225. More detailsor see availability for all rooms
An exquisitely appointed king-size room offering a taste of elegance from another era. Sea view. Deluxe shower room. From £180. More detailsor see availability for all rooms
YOUR STAY AT PENNYGATE
The bedrooms – all with en-suite facilities - are tastefully furnished, featuring the owners’ cherished art collection and an abundance of fresh flowers from the gardens. Oozing charm and history, the accommodation provides a very special backdrop to your stay on the isle of Mull.
The rooms have king-size or super king-size beds, with high quality bedding, linen and mattresses, and all the little extras you could wish for.
The en-suite bathrooms are a special experience at Pennygate Lodge, with lavish top-of-the-range bathroom fixtures and fittings, pampering delights from the Highland Soap Company and incredible attention to detail.
Room prices range from £130 to £240 per night, including a full home cooked breakfast, with a minimum stay of two nights.
- Delightful accommodation in our restored Georgian Lodge
- Central location ideal for exploring Mull
- Licensed restaurant serving Chef-prepared local produce
- Guest lounge with views over Craignure Bay
- Home cooked breakfast included, served 07.30-10.00 every day - see our sample breakfast menu (PDF)
- Landscaped gardens, with seating area, stretching to the sea front
- Local advice for exploring Mull
- Packed lunch service available - see our sample packed lunch menu (PDF)
- Free car parking
- Close access to ferry – less than 1km
This hotel is simply excellent in every respect where the owners undertake everything. Ideal location for the ferry and exploring. My praise will never do it the justice it absolutely deserves.